Make an online translator
LingoJam lets you easily make an online language translation engine. Simply click the button above, add some words, phrases and rules, and you'll have your very own custom built, fully-editable online translator.
Here are some other sites that I'm working on:
- reverse dictionary is a website that allows you to find words based on their definition. In other words, it turns sentences (or phrases) into words.
- related words helps you find similar words. Give the engine a seed word and it will find a huge list of related words. It allows you to do a broader search than a thesaurus allows.
- describing words allows you to find adjectives or describing phrases and words for a particular noun or noun phrase. It helps you find inspiration for describing things.
- new songs is an aggregation of many lists of new songs from around the internet. It inclides lists of new songs from all major genres from hip-hop to classical and everything in between.
- facebook emojis is simply a giant list of emojis that can be used on facebook. It is also searchable, so you can quickly find what you're looking for.
- urban thesaurus is a thesaurus for slang words. If you're looking for synonyms of a slang word, this website will help you out.
- word type is a simple tool to query the part-of-speech of a word.