Here are some grammar rules to follow!
• Plurals begin with Da indead of ending with s
• Current events end with Y (Like Dancing, Singing, Jumping)
• Past events start with Me (Like Danced, Sung, Jumped)
•Words like Happier or Prettier end with le instead of ier
• All words start with a capital letter
• Names start with a lowercase letter
• All names end with an i, english names would replace the last letter of the name with an i (Like Anna = Anni, Claire = Clairi, Noah = Noai)
• Instead of a punctuation mark a ; is used to end sentences
Ever wanted to make a random text generator?
LingoJam © 2019 Home | Terms & Privacy